Cedar Falls Health Farm is nestled in over 40 acres of beautifully manicured grounds, amidst stunning Somerset countryside. Just a simple stroll around the peaceful health farm grounds will begin to lift your spirits. Settle in the shade of one of the many well-established trees and get stuck into a good book. Enjoy a little daydream as you take in the sweet scent of the mighty Cedar Tree that gives this health farm paradise its name, or take a moment to enjoy the serenity of the restful lakes, you may even spot the occasional kingfisher! When you have recovered lost energy, the expansive health farm grounds are also the home to an impressive array of recreational facilities and communal relaxation areas including:
- Outdoor pool (summer only)
- Tennis court
- A surprisingly tricky 9-hole 18-tee Somerset golf course
- Numerous terraces complete with sleepy sun loungers
- Beautiful rose garden – perfect for afternoon tea!
- Complimentary organised walks so you can enjoy our grounds in company